Ipak Yuli Mobile mobile application
“Ipak Yuli Mobile” – is a program service for mobile devices, designed for providing online banking services to the users of the “Personal Account” system via mobile connection.
Benefits of this service:
- Online banking services – gaining access to all accounts of the client, which are opened in any branch of Ipak Yuli Bank.
- Receiving an electronic account statement of the client opened in any branch of Ipak Yuli Bank.
- Carrying out online payments for utility services in 24/7 mode via UzCard online card.
- Receiving electronic receipts of utility services payment.
- Using templates for carrying out repeated payments of utility services.
- Transferring funds from one card to another within the system of the bank.
- Loan repayment.
If you are a user of the “Personal Account” system of the bank, then it is sufficient for you to download the Beta-version of “Ipak Yuli Mobile” application from Google Play or AppStore, depending on the operational system of your mobile phone and use the same login and password registered in the “Personal Account” system.
However, if you do not yet have a Personal Account, but want to connect to the “Ipak Yuli Mobile” application, then you have to personally contact the bank branch, where your main UzCard card was issued and provide your passport or a document proving your identity.
The users’ guide for “Ipak Yuli Mobile” mobile application can be found here.
The rules of online banking services of natural persons in Ipak Yuli Bank using the “Personal Account” system can be found here.