Individual Entrepreneur’s Card
This card is provided to individual entrepreneurs that do not have a legal entity status for carrying out mutual payments (purchase of goods, payment of current expenses of an individual entrepreneur).
The following payments, which are directly related to the entrepreneur’s production, commercial activities, service delivery and performance of work activities can be carried out through an individual entrepreneur’s card:
- Purchase of raw materials (including construction materials), semi-manufactures, hardware, and equipment;
- Utility payments (payments for heating, hot water, drinking water, sewage, electricity, gas and waste disposal);
- Rental payments;
- Tax and other compulsory payments;
- For products purchased by individual entrepreneurs engaged in retail trading with the purpose of implementation for the public for cash;
- For payment of other costs related to current activities.